- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Yoga & Chiropractic Designer Chairs
At age eleven in 1967, Don was spending his days at Expo 67, where architecture and design exploded in front of him. Otherwise it was tennis and racing sailboats on the St. Lawrence where he watched materials evolve from wood through fibreglass and graphite. At fourteen he was stringing tennis racquets inToronto when his boss took him to the shop where they moulded the racquets.
After five years of experimenting with chairs as sculpture, acquiring the craft of moulding plywood and Informed by both yoga and chiropractic.
Don creates active chairs that support the back ,head and allows the body to relax; as light and flexible as a pair of skis , they will suit the user’s height and weight, and slide easily on any surface.
For inquiries about Don McEwens works of art visit his official website at www.dsm-productions.net
Date: March 22, 2012 at 5:44 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Home Decor & Furniture and tagged chiropractic chairs, composite chairs, designer chairs, hand made chairs, montreal designer, montreal designer chairs, on of a kind chairs, quebec designer chairs, yoga chairs- Comment(s): 0