- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Wider 150 Yacht: Unique Layout, Ultimate Luxury
Wider Yacht company is a relative newcomer to the boating world. Launched in 2010, the company is already garnering favor thanks to their 42 foot yacht release. The Wider 150, which is much larger and is loaded with luxury elements, will surely be a hit with fans of mega-yachts. But what makes this release different than others? The difference is in the layout and the details.
The Wider 150 is actually not a full 150 feet in length, missing this number by 2 feet. Designer Fulvio de Simoni has maximized this space by including various terraces, platforms, and side structures that allow everyone on board to claim their own private area. Folding side platforms may kept in the upright position or let down to provide even more space. With the platforms in the down position, extra light is shed on the impressive 23′ long swimming pool. Included also are ladders that allow for easy access in and out of the water.
One of the most unique features of the Wider 150 is the boat launching system. This addresses the common problem of not being able to easily bring along a smaller boat for exploring. This included “garage” allows a smaller boat to be easily navigated in and out of the yacht at will. Once parked inside it is hardly visible. A car or jet skis may also be taken along for the ride.
Interior designs will be based on the preferences of the purchaser, with the company offering guidance and suggestions if needed. The master suite will serve as two living spaces, as there is a lounging area included. There will be a total of four additional cabins for guests or crew members. This allows for as many as twelve guests to be aboard, as well as seven crew members.
The diesel electric propulsion allows for a cruising speed of 14mph. Either the engines or batteries may be used to power the boat. When using battery alone, the Wider 150 should operate for about eight hours. While certainly not long enough for a long trip, the battery option is perfect for cruising the coast lines and enjoying the scenery.
The Wider 150 may be ordered now, with deliveries being made in 2014. Camper & Nicholsons have exclusive rights to sell this luxury yacht, with each carrying a price tag of around $26,852,000. Additional information about the Wider 42 and Wider 150 can be found on the company website
Date: July 27, 2012 at 4:01 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Boats & Yachts and tagged luxury yachts, wider 150, wider 42, wider yachts- Comment(s): 0