- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal is the renovated Ritz-Carlton. In operation since 1912, the hotel closed in 2008 for renovations and re-opened in May of 2012. Refined and elegant, the hotel offers guests a decor that pays homage to the past yet includes modern touches. The Ritz-Carlton name has long stood for quality in the hotel industry. With elegant hotels in key locations throughout the world, travels cannot go wrong in selecting this well known brand for accommodations.
The hotel boasts eight different room types ranging from standard rooms to luxury suites. The Royal Suite measures 1,500 square feet and includes amenities such as a fireplace, 42″ plasma television, whirlpool, three bathrooms, full kitchenette, study, dining room with seating for eight, and much more. The Presidential Suite is another excellent option for those who wish to partake in accommodations that are above and beyond the norm. Those desiring more basic accommodations may choose from the superior rooms, deluxe rooms, and other suites. The hotel offers 98 rooms and 31 suites.
Living in luxury is also possible at the Ritz-Carlton Montreal. The Residences at the Ritz-Carlton offers a total of 46 whole ownership privately owned residences. These spaces are still under construction at this time, but are expected to be ready soon. All of the amenities and extras are made available to owners of these residences. This includes, but is not limited to a concierge, doorman, valet parking, and housekeeping.
On-site dining is offered at the Maison Boulud restaurant. Chef Daniel Boulud, recipient of three Michelin Stars, is the owner of this fine dining establishment. The restaurant is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Walk-ins are welcome. However, reservations should be considered as this restaurant is extremely popular. Reservations can be made up to one month in advance. Reservations can be made online via the Ritz-Carlton Montreal website: www.ritzmontreal.com/ There is also Le Jardin du Ritz, which is the outdoor version of Maison Boulud during the summer months. A botanical spectacle, the restaurant features a fountain and duck pond.
The hotel offers six reception rooms for meetings and events. The largest of the six will accommodate up to 600 guests. An event staff is on hand to help plan and flawlessly execute events of all types. Wedding services are also available, with custom designed showers, brunches, and ceremonies available. Pre-designed reception menus are available. However, menus can also be custom designed.
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal is located at 1228 Sherbrooke St. West, Montréal, PQ, H3G 1H6. The hotel can be reached by calling: (514) 842-4212. Room availability can be checked online. Reservations may also be made online or by calling the hotel.
Date: July 18, 2012 at 5:55 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Hotels, Montreal Best Hotels and tagged Le Jardin du Ritz, Maison Boulud, residences ritz-carlton, ritz-carlton montreal- Comment(s): 1