- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
The James New York: Luxury and Local Flair
In an age where it has become difficult to find local touches in luxury hotels, The James New York truly stands out from the crowd. Located in the SoHo district, the hotel provides guests with luxury amenities, outdoor space, and everything that is needed to truly get the feel for New York City.
A quick trip to the rooftop of the hotel will tell guests why The James New York is unique. Outdoor spaces are typically limited in modern hotels, which makes it all the more refreshing to have access to breathtaking views of the New York skyline, a luxury pool, seating area, and bar. Though these things may be in place within other hotels, it would be impossible to match some of the artwork which has been sourced from local artists and is on display throughout the property.
Amenities include turn down service, Wi-Fi, in-room cocktail and snack bar, iPod stations, and luxury televisions. As with many fine hotels, The James New York does offer a penthouse suite. Piet Boon, a well known Dutch designer, gets the credit for designing the luxury loft. In this 1,300 square feet of space guests will find a marble tub, gorgeous dark oak floors, and a living room that offers views of the rivers and the Manhattan Bridge.
Dining options, which are often considered highly when selecting a hotel, include the David Burke Kitchen and David Burke Garden. Both offer upscale American cuisine, with the Garden allowing guests to dine al fresco during the summer months. Cocktails are made available at both the Treehouse Bar and Jimmy, which is located atop the roof and provides views of the city.
The Urban Garden Spa Cabana is open during the summer months and offers massages and a host of spa services. There is no need to worry about missing out should you visit during other times of the year. All of these services are made available in your room at any time of the year per your request. Of note are additional optional services such as the ability to have your own in-room bartender, or access to a complimentary car.
The James New York is a new property. Therefore guests can expect to find everything in pristine condition. Reservations may be made online or by phoning 888-526-3778. Rates start at $399 per night, with the penthouse rate being around $6,000 per night. Contact the hotel directly should you be interested in utilizing the available corporate meeting or wedding and event space.
Date: July 26, 2012 at 4:45 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Hotels and tagged james new york hotel, luxury hotel New York, soho hotels, the james new york- Comment(s): 0