- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Prestigious 879 Acres Medici Family Estate in Tuscany for Sale at $38 Million
Historic palazzo built for the famed Medici family in Tuscany is now for sale “Asking Price $38 million”. Tenuta Medicea, dates back to the 1500s when it was used as a residence by the famous Medici clan.
Set on a hilltop near Florence, the estate comprises some 900 acres, a 30,000square feet villa, several annexes, 7 ancillary buildings, a vineyard, olive grove, woods and fields.
The House of Medici was a political dynasty, banking family and later royal house that first began to gather prominence under Cosimo de’ Medici in the Republic of Florence during the late 14th century.
Date: February 17, 2012 at 9:41 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Real Estate & Homes and tagged $38 Million, Estate, for Sale, hotel for sale, land, Medici Family, Prestigious, Tuscany- Comment(s): 1