- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Pandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
Pandora was launched in 1982 by Per and Winnie Enevoldsen. The couples small storefront in Denmark served as the beginning of what would soon become a jewelry phenomenon. Of the pieces created, none would become more popular than Pandora charms. By taking a traditional concept and transforming it into something special, Pandora Jewelery would soon become a household name.
Part of the appeal of Pandora bracelets and charms is that they are customizable. The company currently offers over 600 charms to select from. Murano glass, gemstones, sterling silver, and 14 karat gold are just some of the luxury materials used to produce each unique piece. While some charms are selected simply because they are beautiful, others are chosen to represent a special meaning or event, such as the birth of a child.
Bracelets are specially made to support the charms. These are available in sterling silver, 14 karat gold, leather and textile materials. Each bracelet serves as the foundation upon which the charms will be added to complete the piece. This does not mean, however, that great care is not taken in the designing of each bracelet.
Pandora Jewelery is not limited to only charms and bracelets. Rings, earrings, necklaces and pendants are also available. Pandora has also begun to produce watches and currently offers a plethora of different watch styles. Any of these pieces can be paired with a Pandora charm bracelet or can be worn as stand alone pieces. Part of the beauty of Pandora pieces is that there are no set rules.
Part of the appeal of Pandora is the personal connection that can easily be created between the wearer and the piece. However, it is important to not overlook the quality of each piece. The use of high quality materials is often seen in luxury jewelery, and in this area, Pandora certainly does not disappoint. Materials alone do not make the piece, with construction often being the deciding factor in how long a piece of jewelry will last. Pandora does not disappoint in the area either, with each piece having the potential to last for generations.
Pandora Jewelery can be created on the Pandora website using their online design tool. Mix and match to create pieces that appeal to your personal tastes. Whether creating your own personal story through jewelery, or simply creating a piece of beauty, Pandora provides everything needed to be your own designer.
Date: October 3, 2012 at 5:56 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Fashion, Jewelry & Watches and tagged pandora bracelets, pandora charms, pandora jewelery, pandora pendants, pandora rings- Comment(s): 0