- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
New Porsche Macan Make Way For The Tiger
Releasing the first teaser sketch and video for the model, Porsche also confirmed that it will begin production in 2013 as the fifth Porsche model line, following in the footsteps of the larger Cayenne SUV.
The firm’s first impressions show a low, sleek model which is known to be based on the Audi Q5 platform, with a sportier styling and premium interior.
It is believed that the model will feature 2.0 and 3.0 liter gasoline and diesel engines, slightly more powerful than those in the Audi Q5, with a Macan Turbo S also expected to follow, possibly alongside a hybrid model.
In a statement, Porsche said that the animal roots of the name Macan, which is derived from Indonesian language, reflected the model’s characteristics such as “suppleness, power, fascination and dynamics.”
Date: February 17, 2012 at 10:29 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles and tagged 2 door cars, 4x4, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, crossover suv, engine, Eyes, family cars, German, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, luxury, Macan, midsized, new, new cars, performance, Porsche, racing, road test, small cars, sport utility vehicle, supercar, suv, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0