- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
NEW 2012 Mercedes-Benz R-Class Test Drive & and Car Review
What exactly is the 2012 Mercedes R-Class? Is it an SUV, or a Wagon, or a Crossover, or the world’s first luxury Minivan? Call it what you will, one thing is for certain; the R-Class has tons of room, is ultra luxurious, and features 3 rows of seating. The rear door is almost as large as a sliding door from a minivan. This is to accommodate the rear passengers. The Mercedes-Benz R-Class can be configured to be a six or seven-passenger vehicle. If you opt. for the six-passenger layout you get a set of really great captain’s chairs for the second row seating.
The 2012 Mercedes R-Class has two different engine options available. The first engine is a clean diesel engine dubbed BlueTEC. This 3.0 liter diesel V-6 engine produces 210 horsepower and 400 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy for this engine is 18 MPG in the city and 23 MPG on the highway. The second engine is a 3.5 liter V-6 that produces 302 horsepower and 273 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy for this engine is 16 MPG in the city and 21 MPG on the highway.
Unlike a wagon which sits much lower like a traditional passenger car, The R-Class sits up high like a crossover or SUV. Everything about the R-Class is exactly what you would come to expect from a company like Mercedes-Benz; they really understand luxury. The quality of materials, the way the steering wheel feels, the design of the interior is one step above the competition. The 2012 Mercedes-Benz R-Class has a base price of $52,690. If you are looking for a luxury family car then check out the R-Class. It has 3 rows of seating and is quite unique. The 2012 Mercedes-Benz R-Class is a great driving vehicle that can accommodate six or seven passengers.
Date: February 13, 2012 at 9:39 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in LifeStyle and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, luxury car, Mercedes-benz, midsized, new, new cars, performance, R-Class, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0