- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
NEW 2012 Audi A7 Test Drive and Car Review
The 2012 Audi A7 Sportback can also be called a 4-door coupe. It has raised a lot of eyebrows since debuting last year. The A7 is arguably one of the best looking luxury cars on the market. The design is very dramatic and the overall look of the A7 is sporty. This luxury car will surely get you noticed.
The 2012 Audi A7 is powered by a 3.0 liter direct injected V-6 that makes 310 horsepower and 325 lb-ft. of torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed transmission that help the A7 achieve 18 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway. The 2012 Audi A7 can accelerate from 0-60 MPH in 5.3 seconds.
Audi is known as one of the greatest innovators when it comes to vehicle technology. And the 2012 Audi A7 incorporates a ton of great features and gadgetry. LED headlights are all the rage these days. And Audi really brought these to mainstream motoring. Now every company is trying to imitate Audi LED lights. Well the A7 comes with the latest LED headlight and taillight technology. Audi MMI Navigation plus is a full Multi-Media Interface that features an 8-inch LCD screen. All radio, navigation, and phone functions are operated through this easy to use interface. Audi connect essentially give you access to the internet via WiFi. The driver and passenger seats are 12-way adjustable and include a heating feature.
At $59,250 the Audi A7 is much more expensive than the similarly equipped Audi A6. So why all the fuss about the new A7? Well this car looks downright sexy! Not many cars in recent years from this segment look so unique. The 2012 Audi A7 is a real head turner. It is a sophisticated 4-door personal sports car. If you want to stand out from the crowd of traditional luxury car drivers then there is no better way than to do it with the 2012 Audi A7 Sportback.
Date: February 13, 2012 at 9:36 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Audi and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, audi a7, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0