- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
NEW 2012 Audi A6 Test Drive and Review
The 2012 Audi A6 is part of the mid-sized luxury car segment that has been dominated by the BMW 5-Series and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. But the Audi A6 really outshines those other cars. The 2012 Audi A6 has a base price of $41,700 which is a couple thousand dollars cheaper than those cars mentioned above; not to mention the Audi A6 looks the best and features a ton of really cool features. Plus you get Audi’s World Famous LED headlights!
The 2012 Audi A6 is powered by a 3.0 liter direct injected V-6 which produces 310 horsepower and 325 lb-ft. of torque. This may not seem like much but with the combination of an 8-speed automatic transmission and Quattro AWD; the 2012 Audi A6 accelerates from 0-60 MPH in 5.3 seconds. Fuel economy for this engine is 19 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway. There is a second engine option on this luxury car. The Audi A6 is the only vehicle in its class to be offered with a 4-cylinder engine. This is the same engine that is found in the Audi A3 and the Audi A4. The 2.0 liter turbocharged 4-cylinder makes 211 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. The great thing about his engine is that it helps the Audi A6 achieve better fuel economy at 25 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. These are about the best figures for a non-hybrid mid-sized luxury car.
On the inside the 2012 Audi A6 really leaves the competition in the dust. This luxury car is the only one in its class that features a pop-up navigation system. The interior is the best looking of any car in the segment. The Audi A6 is a good looking car. The styling is fresh and with the LED lights everyone will take notice as you come and go. If you are in the market for a mid-sized luxury sedan Audi should be on your list. With the 2.0 liter turbo engine you can get into this car for $42,000 which is less than any vehicle in this segment.
Date: February 13, 2012 at 9:30 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Audi and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, audi, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0