- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
NEST Designer Luxury Home Fragrances
What sets luxury home fragrances apart from the rest is the ability of the product to emit its scent into an entire room, and its ability to last much longer than lower quality products. NEST home fragrances have been around since 2008, and are the brainchild of Laura Slatkin. Slatkin is known for developing fragrances for Christian Dior and Jonathan Adler.
Currently, NEST offers three different lines. These include holiday, beach, and everyday lines. Within these lines are candles and diffusers for the home. The beach scents are perfect for the summer months, the holiday line for the fall and winter. The everyday line is of course appropriate for use throughout the year.
Each of the product lines include body products such as lotion, body wash, and soaps. Of these, the diffusers stand out. Typical diffusers do very little to change the scent of a room, while NEST diffusers can change the scent of a large room for weeks on end. Each diffuser can scent a room as large as 800 square feet.
The scents offered varied greatly, and include something for everyone. Grapefruit, pear, and orange will appeal to those who prefer sweeter smells. Note that the pear scent is mixed with wasabi, which makes it both sweet and spicy. Moroccan Amber and bamboo are a bit edgier and offer an even spicier scent. Moss & Mint is a unique combination that will appeal to a broad range of people.
Each of the lotions, body washes and soaps produce a strong scent that will last throughout the day. However, the scents are extremely overpowering. There is a fine line when it comes to body fragrances, and NEST has managed to achieve that perfect balance between what is pleasant and what could be considered offensive.
There is also a candle fragrance that bears the name of Sir Elton John. The inspiration behind the scent is one of his English gardens. This is yet another scent that will appeal to a broad range of individuals. Proceeds from the sale of the candle go directly to Sir Elton John’s AIDS foundation, which is certainly a worthy cause.
The entire line of NEST fragrances can be viewed and purchased online at: http://www.nestfragrances.com/. They are also available at retail stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more. A complete list of retail stores that carry the NEST lines is available online.
Date: August 21, 2012 at 6:18 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Home Decor & Furniture and tagged nest body scents, nest candles, nest diffuser, NEST. nest fragrances- Comment(s): 0