- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Lexus 2013 LS 460 Luxury Sedan
Lexus recently unveiled its 2013 LS 460 sedan, as well as several other sedans for the upcoming year. The LS 460 F Sport was the star of the show, which was held in San Franciso. Featuring both an assertive interior and exterior, this model fits well with the theme of the show, “Lexus Laws of Attraction.” This offering, as well as the rest of the new sedan line delivers what car lovers crave, new styles and modern innovations.
The addition of a spindle grill adds a sportier look to the sedan. Lexus promises that the LS 460 sedan will deliver a smooth ride thanks to the inclusion of shock absorbers that are frequency dependent. These help the sedan maintain better balance and produce a low center of gravity that allows the vehicle to hug the road. An updated steering system and updated braking system promise lightening fast response rates.
Lexus’ commitment to safety is quite apparent in the 2013 line. Additions include an A-PCS pre-collision safety system, as well as a collision avoidance system. Both systems work to help the driver avoid hitting another car. Should a collision be unavoidable, the system works to reduce the collision. When traveling at speeds less than twenty-four miles per hour, the car will completely stop should a collision be inevitable.
Interior features include a climate control system that uses sensors to maintain the desired temperature at all times, and a navigation system that works via the included 12.3″ display. This display offers a split screen and allows directions to remain displayed while other media is being viewed. Aluminum trim, seats with larger bolsters, and a leather wrapped steering wheel, advanced illumination system, and LED lighting round out the package.
The 2013 LS 460 sedan is just one of a full line of new sedans that includes: LS 460, LS 460L, LS 600hL hybrid, and the LS 460 F SPORT. The 460 and 460L models are both available in either rear wheel drive and all wheel drive. Each of these offer a 4.6 liter V8, and are capable of going from 0 to 60mph in less than six seconds. The 600hL hybrid is an all-wheel drive only offering that features a 5.0 liter V8 engine.
What Lexus shows us is that luxury sedans can indeed be sporty. Once thought of exclusively as vehicles for the older and more established generation, Lexus sedans such as the 2013 LS 460 sedan are gaining the attention of a broad range of individuals who value luxury yet do not want to sacrifice interior and exterior style.
The full line can be viewed on the Lexus website
Date: August 1, 2012 at 3:40 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Automobiles, Lexus and tagged 2013 LS 460 sedan, Lexus LS 460, LS 460 F sport, luxury sedans- Comment(s): 0