- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Lawless Concept: Naughty and Nice of the Fashion World
Artist Danny Lawless and experienced marketer Eric Schwam have come together to bring something special to the fashion world. This pair of Montreal-based entrepreneurs offer garments that are not only extremely well made, but that feature the artwork on Lawless himself. The designs that are born of this artwork off a unique take on opposing sides of the personality, offering the wearer a way to express a portion of who they are through their clothing choices.
Lawless Concept has partnered with Louben Sportswear in order to meet the technical requirement of shipping and distributing their clothing line. This allows Lawless to focus exclusively on creating designs. Creation is not a task that he completes entirely alone, however. He collaborates with different artists from around the world, as well as with artists living in the local Montreal area.
Though Lawless Concept is completely native to Montreal, Lawless was born in Wales. The son of a Macunian mother and father of Irish decent, Lawless was raised England and Bahrain. Despite being intolerant to authority and having little success in school, Lawless managed to be accepted into art school. Lawless graduated from college at the age of eighteen and went to work at Fortune Promo Seven. Here he would serve as Artistic Director and Illustrator, working with global brands such as Coca-Cola and BMW.
At 21, Lawless relocated to Montreal. Once in Montreal, he set about the task of finding ways to earn income while making the most of his talents. Initially he worked creating storyboards for corporations. During this time he was offered a position with Disney, but chose to decline the job in favor of doing his own thing. His path from this point on is nothing short of interesting. Lawless directed music videos for Simple Plan, set up an art gallery, was a club promoter, and acted in the movie “Universal Groove” which starred Corey Haim.
After designing sunglasses for Focus Systems Eyewear for over a decade, Lawless finally made the decision to design his own brand. The result of this decision is Lawless Concept. Officially launched in 2009, the company offers one of a kind clothing and accessories. The naughty and nice theme can be seen throughout the line. Regardless of which you consider yourself to be, Lawless Concept offers the perfect selection for getting your point across without being a victim to fads and fashion trends.
More can be learned about Danny Lawless and Lawless Concept by visiting: www.lawlessconcept.com
Date: August 4, 2012 at 5:17 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Men's Fashion and tagged danny lawless, danny lawless art, Eric Schwam, lawless clothing, lawless concept, lawless t shirts- Comment(s): 0