- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Jay Leno Reviews the new Jaguar C-X75 – Turbine-Powered Supercar
In 2010 Jaguar introduced the C-X75 concept car that made mouths water. Well it looks like 250 of these bad boys will actually be produced in the next 2-3 years.
The majority of these units will come with a hybrid turbo four engine, but now Jaguar’s saying a limited quantity will include micro-turbines as envisioned in the original concept car. The turbines, smaller than what you’d expect to find on a jet, will drive the rear wheels and produce 95 horsepower each (in addition to the electric power) giving you a 0-60 in three seconds.
Date: February 14, 2012 at 2:42 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, C-X75, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, jaguar, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0