- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Hotel Le St Martin Montreal
There may be many places you can stay while you visitMontreal; however few can claim to be the best. The hotel Le St Martin inMontrealis indeed one of few that can claim to be the best hotel around. With its exquisite interiors and classic exterior, Hotel Le St Martin offers the grandest in sophistication it’s guests have come to expect. Add to that first rate customer service and amenities and it’s easy to see why Le St Martin has become one of the most highly rated hotels in theMontrealdowntown area.
Hotel Le St Martin offers 3 different styles of rooms. Starting with the classic rooms which come complete with a king or two queens, large 42in LCD HDTV, spacious bath, fireplace, mini-bar, work table, and more. Next you will find the Grand Lux rooms which offer a panoramic view of the city, pedestal bathtub, walk in shower, king or two queen sized beds, as well as a 42in LCD HDTV along with a 20in one in the bathroom, in room Keurig coffee machine andTivoliiPod docking station. Finally, you will find the Suite Verriere, an exquisite suite that features panoramic views of the city, gorgeous bathrooms with separate bed and bath, fireplace, king sized bed, work table and more. The Le St Martin strives to make its rooms as comfortable and elegant as can be, giving you the feeling of home away from home.
Le St Martin offers several amenities for its guests. Exercise enthusiasts will be happy to know that Le St Martin is home to a state of the art fitness lounge. In here you will find treadmills, stationary bikes, weights, and all you need to achieve a satisfying workout. They also offer a beautiful Pool Lounge. Located outside this jetted pool offers an elevated view of the city as you relax in or out of the pool. Le St Martin also provides guests with valet parking services. Their quick, courteous staff will ensure that you and your vehicle are well taken care of. Le St Martin also offers free Wi-Fi service in all guest rooms.
If you are in search for a fine dining establishment, then you need not travel too far. Located within the Le St Martin hotel you will find the Restaurant L’Aromate. L’Aromate has quickly become one ofMontreal’s hottest culinary spots. The Restaurant L’Aromate is a spacious restaurant located on the main floor of the hotel. It is also equipped with a second floor mezzanine that overlooks the entrance and lobby of the hotel. Enjoy seasonal faire inspired by renowned chef Jean Francois Plante, an extensive wine and cocktail list, excellent service, and of course good company.
Whether your stay is short or long, the staff at Le St Martin will strive to make it enjoyable and memorable. Their personal concierge staff is knowledgeable of the area and will be happy to assist you in whatever you need. Whether you are looking to set a reservation at one ofMontreal’s finest restaurants, or you are looking to see what the latest event is, the concierge staff is at your service 24 hours a day.
Date: January 23, 2012 at 8:12 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Montreal Best Hotels and tagged best hotels in montreal, Hotel Le St Martin Montreal, hotel montreal downtown, montreal hotels, saint martin hotel- Comment(s): 0