- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Canada Welcomes FISKER First True Electric Vehicles With Extended Range
Fisker Automotive has added Canada to the list of countries in which the Fisker Karma, the world’s first true Electric Vehicle with extended range (EVer™), is available.
As its initial entrée into the Canadian market, Fisker Automotive has partnered with established car retailers to bring its luxury cars to the Canadian market
In Toronto and Calgary Fisker has partnered with the Dilawri Group, Canada’s largest auto dealer group. In addition to Fisker of Calgary, the Dilawri Group will be placing a unique Fisker retail location, Fisker of Toronto, at the Shops at Don Mills, Toronto’s first open air mall.
Fisker’s partner in Vancouver is the Fields Automotive Group, a family owned company established in 1971. Fisker of Vancouver adds to the Group’s 29 other North American locations.
Individual retailer website, location and contact information can be found by clicking on ‘Find a Retailer’ at www.fiskerautomotive.com
“Both Dilawri and Fields have the premium brand experience we want, and that the customers expect,in launching a new luxury brand specializing in uncompromised responsible luxury,” said Matt Malfitano, Director of North American Market Operations at Fisker.
Fisker will expand its presence in Canada as it ramps up Karma production and develops more clean running, fuel efficient premium luxury vehicle models.
The Canadian government envisions 500,000 plug-in vehicles on the road by 2018. To help this goal along, the provinces of Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec all offer purchase incentives that range in value from 5,000 to 8,500 CAD. Additionally, Ontario offers unrestricted high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lane access to plug-in cars, and Quebec will reimburse half the cost of charging stations for plug-in vehicle owners.
Date: February 2, 2012 at 5:14 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Fisker and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, Canada, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, electric car, Electric Vehicle, engine, family cars, fisker, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, solar panels, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0