- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Fearless 28: Porsche Speed Yacht
Porsche design studios has teamed up with Fearless Yachts to create a speed boat like no other. The “Fearless 28″ is the ultimate combination of sleek Porsche design and a powerful engine. Luxurious elements are not ignored, as these are one of the hallmarks of Porsche. While some will be drawn in by the powerful V10, 550 horsepower marine enabled Dodge Viper engine, others will simply want to own a sleek looking marine machine that stands apart from the rest.
The Fearless 28 will seat five people comfortably. The drivers section is designed to allow for less distraction while operating a boat that is capable of high speeds. This is of course an excellent idea, as this boat will travel 80 miles per hour or faster. Cruising speed is around 40 miles per hour, and at this speed the boat will have a range of approximately 164 miles.
In terms of construction, the Porsche Fearless 28 features a V hull made of fiberglass. The hull is silver and is sleek and seamless. The fiberglass hull is reinforced with carbon fiber. Total length from end to end is just over 27 feet, with the total weight being approximately 6,000 pounds. The upper deck in many ways resembles Porsche sports cars, and has been compared by some to the 911 and Carrera GT.Electronic components include satellite radio, compact disc player, DVD player, and docking station for an iPod.
Though often referred to as a speed boat, the Fearless 28 is actually a yacht. As such, it contains many of the elements that are desired when paying yacht prices. The current price is around $350,000 U.S. dollars. A limited production run of only 50 per year renders this yacht an even more highly coveted possession. However, boating aficionados are not limited to the Fearless 28. Fearless 44, 68, 125, and 150 (length versions) have also been released.
The impact that Porsche has made on the boating world is just what one would expect based on the impact the company has made on the world of automobiles. By taking the ordinary and turning into something extraordinary, yacht lovers can rejoice in having a luxury option that is a solid choice. The first in the yacht line is considered by many to be the best. The attention to detail shines through, with the engine size and design being well thought out. It seems that Porsche Designs and Fearless Yachts have created a winner.
To learn more about the Fearless 28, visit the Fearless Yachts website
Date: July 23, 2012 at 3:59 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Boats & Yachts and tagged fearless 28, fearless yachts, porsche design studios, porsche designs- Comment(s): 0