- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Experience South France With Le Boat
It is not necessary to purchase your own luxury watercraft should you wish to travel in style and at your own pace. Le Boat is now offering everyone the chance to travel South Francevia waterway and enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace. One of the more popular options is to cruise down the historic Canal du Midi which offers amazing views of the Languedoc-Roussillon countryside. However, this is not the only option offered by Le Boat to vacationers.
With five different points of origin to choose from, travelers can opt to take their boat on a one-way excursion or round trip excursion that is designed to match their specific interests. There is no need for a boating license, and no specific amount of boating experience is required. There are several different boat sizes to choose from, each holding a different number of individuals comfortably. There are also different trip lengths to select from. These can range anywhere from three days to a full week.
Each vessel features a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable sleeping cabins, and bathrooms that have both electric toilets and hot water. The sun deck of each vessel is equipped with all that is needed for relaxing in the sun, including a table, chairs, and umbrella. Safety equipment comes standard and is includes on each boat. The Vision line of boats, which were released in 2011, offer a green alternative. These make use of solar panels and hybrid motors that use less fuel.
Le Boat does not operate only in France, but in other key European locations as well. The Canal du Midi vacation is often a favorite among wine aficionados due to the fact that there are many wine tasting stops along the route. Additionally, there are medieval ruins, beaches, museums, and plenty of shopping opportunities. Enjoy one or enjoy them all. With the traveler having command of the vessel, there is no end to the possibilities.
For the ultimate in luxury, there is the option to have a captain sail the boat and a personal chef prepare all the meals. Le Boat also offers bicycle rental. These can be used to venture further into the vineyards or to simply see more of the countryside. Seminars, cooking classes, and more are offered at different stops along the way when traveling though Languedoc-Roussillon.
Destination, vessel, and vacation options can be viewed at the Le Boat website
Date: July 23, 2012 at 4:58 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Leisure and tagged canal du midi, le boat, le boat charter, leboat, South France travel- Comment(s): 0