- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Edward Leedskalnin Miami Coral Castle Museum
Built by one man between 1923 and 1951, The Coral Castle Museum was single-handedly and secretly carved over 1,100 tons of coral rock with no outside help or machinery, creating one of the world’s most mysterious accomplishments.
Edward Leedskalnin was born inRigain 1887. at the age of 26 years old, he became engaged to marry his one true love Agnes Scuffs. Agnes was ten years younger than Ed and he affectionately referred to her as his “Sweet Sixteen.” Agnes cancelled the wedding just one day before the ceremony.
Heartbroken and deeply saddened by this tragic loss, with no outside assistance or machinery Ed single-handedly built the Coral Castle in order to create a monument to his lost love.
Since it is documented that no one ever witnessed Edward building his beloved Cora lCastle, some have said he had supernatural powers (he was just over 5 feet tall and weighed only 100 pounds). Ed would only say that he knew the secrets used to build the ancient pyramids and if he could learn them, anyone could too.
The question is …… How did Ed defy gravity and managed to cut / move huge coral blocks using only hand tools? How did he build his 10 acres masterpiece under the cover of night and in secret.
When Ed passed away, his secrets died with him, and to this day scientists and thinkers still debate Ed’s methods.
Visit the Coral Castle Museum, Perhaps you have the answer
Coral Castle Museum
28655 South Dixie Highway
Miami, FL 33033
Date: February 1, 2012 at 1:39 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Arts & Culture and tagged Coral Castle Museum, Edward Leedskalnin, Miami, museum, unexplained mysteries, what to do in miami, where to go- Comment(s): 0