- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Da Emma Restaurant – Best Italian Cuissine in Montreal
Da Emma is a Montreal restaurant experience you just mustn’t miss. Located in the former women’s prison at 777 rue de la Commune West in Old Montreal, it’s a meeting place for all Hollywood stars who visit our city—from Richard Gere to Halle Berry, Johnny Depp to DiCaprio, from Angelina Jolie to Steven Spielberg. The photos that welcome you on the walls will give you a bird’s-eye view of who’s been here. And all these celebrities, when they mention Montreal’s fine dining places, always talk about Da Emma. As Emma Risa is not only a Blue Ribbon Chef, but also one of the most remarkable women in Montreal. So the first thing the stars do, when they get to the restaurant, is come and hug this star of exquisite meals, right in her own kitchen!
And they sure have good reason to do so, as her cooking—in the very greatest tradition of Roman gourmet cuisine—truly achieves an outstanding level of excellence. Just a taste of her agnolotti, medaglioni, ravioli, fettucini ai funghi porcini, her divine ossobuco or her delicious fish dishes is all you need for you, too, to become a regular of this restaurant that has transplanted the gastronomic cuisine of Little Italy to Old Montreal. Among the other pleasures of the palate that must be sampled are the seafood antipasti and the milk-fed pig roasted in garlic and rosemary. But please keep a bit of room for Emma’s home-made tiramisu. You won’t regret it!
And in one word or one hundred, a meal at Da Emma is a memorable culinary experience. In fact, here you will savour delectable home-cooked dishes that will no doubt remind you of your own Momma’s cooking, in a magnificent Roman setting highlighted by stone pillars from the old prison and wooden beams. The restaurant’s flower-decorated terrace for summer dining will also delight you. So do like theHollywoodstars and drop by to hug the owner in her kitchen. Because from your very first meal—for Emma and her staff—you will become a member of the family…
Date: January 25, 2012 at 4:59 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Montreal Best Restaurants and tagged best restaurant in montreal, Da Emma, da emma montreal, Da Emma Restaurant, italian restaurant montreal, montreal best restaurant, old montreal restaurant- Comment(s): 5