- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Container Homes The Latest In Sustainable Living
Sustainable living is a topic that can include any number of lifestyle changes ranging from using solar energy to owning a home made of recycled materials. ContainerHome, a Montreal based company, is now offering a unique product that eco-friendly individuals will be interested in house plans that make use of storage containers as one of the main materials.
Plans are currently available for not only homes, but condos, cottages, and offices as well. In addition to the plans, ContainerHome assists with finding local sustainable builders, locating storage containers, and ensuring that building plans meet local building codes. A 100% money back guarantee is in place should the plans not meet permit requirements.
There are currently four different home plans to choose from. These range from 1,042 square feet to over two thousand square feet. Multi-level condo designs offer approximately 600 square feet per level, with the “Modern Container Condo 1″ offering a total of 5,400 square feet. Though each of the ready made designs are appealing, those who prefer a different design may schedule a free consultation to discuss design services. Custom plans of all types are available at this time.
Pricing on each plan varies. However, the company makes it clear that these designs are indeed intended for everyone. Anyone that wishes to be the owner of a home built in a sustainable manner can now choose this option. In fact, the use of shipping containers as building materials can reduce the cost of building materials by as much as 50%. In addition to the reduced cost, time frame for building completion should also be considered. Most homes can be completed within one month.
Plans can be ordered online and will be delivered via email. Everything that is needed will be included in the purchase price. Help is available via phone and email. Fill out and submit the simple contact form should you be interested in design services. A list of local builders is also available. Note that this list is always growing. Should your city not be listed, do not assume that there is no sustainable builder in your area. ContainerHome will locate a local builder for you.
ContainerHomes.biz website offers a video tour, as well as photographs of each design that is currently available. There is also a FAQ section that addresses common concerns related to the plans provided and how the system works. With the home being a space that uses up plenty of natural resources, it is certainly refreshing to see an option such as this offered to those who wish to reduce their environmental impact.
Date: July 15, 2012 at 3:25 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Real Estate & Homes and tagged container home, containerhome, shipping container home, sustainable home, sustainable living- Comment(s): 0