- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
Cause of Sage Stallone Death Still Undetermined
Investigators have ruled out foul play in the the death of Sage Stallone. The 36 year old son of Sylvester Stallone passed away unexpectedly on July 13th in his Los Angeles home. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter confirmed that Stallone was unresponsive when found by two individuals, an employee and a relative. When authorities arrived on the scene, Stallone was pronounced dead.
The cause of death was not immediately clear. However, prescription bottles were found at the scene and removed from the home in an effort to determine whether they played a role in the death. Coroner Winter would not comment on the type of prescriptions or how many there were. Winter did, however, confirm that no suicide note was found. Investigators will be taking a close look at Stallone’s medical history. An autopsy will be completed with the next few days, and will include toxicology tests. Results of these tests will not be made available for several weeks.
Sage Stallone’s attorney of fifteen years, George Braunstein, said the he and other acquaintances of the actor had become concerned after not hearing from Stallone for a day. It was Stallone’s housekeeper that actually discovered the unresponsive Stallone.
Sage Stallone was the oldest child of Sylvester Stallone, and one of two sons that the famous actor had with Sasha Czack, his first wife. Sage had co-starred in two films with his father, directed a short film, and was the co-founder of Grindhouse Releasing. Grindhouse Releasing is a company that works to preserve B-movies from the ’70′s and 80′s.
Stallone was characterized by Braustein as being “upbeat and enthusiastic.” Braustein told the media that he is certain the the death was accidental. He also said that Stallone had many job offers on the table, and was planning on getting married.
Robert Rhine, a magazine editor for “Girls and Corpses” suggests otherwise. Rhine, who collaborated with Stallone on a photo shoot back in May claims that Stallone was “on something” and that Stallone’s home was a wreck. Law enforcement used the word “disgusting” to describe Stallone’s bedroom. These statements, however, hold little bearing until the true cause of death has been determined.
According to his publicist, Sylvester Stallone is reported to be grief-stricken. Neither Sylvester Stallone nor Sasha Czack have made a statement regarding the death of their son. Sylvester Stallone was attending Comic-Con in San Diego when he was informed of his son’s death.
Date: July 15, 2012 at 4:30 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Entertainment News and tagged sage stallone, sage stallone death, stallone cause of death- Comment(s): 1