- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Buona Notte Group kings Of Montreal Nightlife
Angelo Leone, Massimo Lecas and Roberto Pesut are Montreal’s undisputed kings of nightlife. The trio’s partnership in the Buona Notte Group has lead to three successful supper clubs, Rosalie, Buona Notte and Globe. On Mountain Street, Rosalie is known for its sophisticated crowd and great terrace. OnSt. Laurent Blvd, Buona Notte hosts nightly raucous parties and Globe is for both gourmet foodies and dancing revellers.
Angelo, Massimo and Roberto are not only business partners and friends, they’re also born and raised Montrealers. When they’re not table-hopping, menu planning or entertaining celebrities, they’re globe-trotting to bring home some of the newest in restaurant and club design, food and ambiance. “We go to Milan,New York,London and Miami and we’re just sponges, soaking it all up. Inspiration can be found everywhere. An interesting saltshaker in a Chicago restaurant might inspire me,” said Massimo, of Buona Notte.
“We notice everything, music, employees, décor. Anything that we can mould to fit our style. To have models, athletes and actors come to us is great, but to get love from the locals is even better,” said Angelo, of Rosalie.
Their three supper clubs are the best places to find an NHL player or a visiting actor. A who’s who of Hollywood including Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, George Clooney & Gisele Bundchen just to name a few, are regulars at their clubs. Celebrity clients are a stamp of approval in the supper club world & A-listers come because they can party without getting swamped for autographs.
“When we started doing this there were no other supper clubs in the city. Buona Notte was the only place you could have a gourmet meal and dance to Jimmy Hendrix. The transformation from restaurant to club is a metamorphosis. Every aspect of the place is altered, the lights, the music and ambiance,” said Roberto
Today, their style is often imitated but never duplicated. Many have asked, what’s the secret to their success?
“We’re constantly reinventing ourselves. We never sit on our laurels. We’re always looking for young dynamic people, thankfully in Montreal that’s an easy thing,” said Roberto.
Though it’s common to see large crowds clamouring to get into their establishments,the trio continues to surprise & delight with spectacular ambiance ,décor & events.
Date: March 5, 2012 at 8:30 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Montreal Best Clubs and tagged best clubs in montreal, best restaurants in Montréal, celebrity hangout, clubs on st laurent boul, montreal grand prix party, montreal nightclubs, Montreal Nightlife, montreal vip clubs, St Laurent Boulevard restaurant, supper club montreal, top clubs in montreal- Comment(s): 0