- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Body Dryers: Bathroom Luxury with Added Benefits
Technology is used in many ways. One of the main benefits of technological advances is that they tend to make our lives more luxurious. One such item would be the body dryer. This alternative to towel drying after a bath or shower has remained under the radar for quite some time. However, it is now gaining popularity as more users discover the benefits it provides.
A body dryer is designed with one task in mind, and that would be to dry the whole body once one exits the bath or shower. Similar to a hair dryer, the body dryer emits warm air and has both an intake and outlet for air. The main difference between the two would be the size. A larger size works to dry the body quickly. Typically, the entire process takes less than three minutes.
Another difference would be that the body dryer is mounted to the ceiling. This allows the user to simply stand underneath and allow the unit to do its job. Controlling the unit is simple, as a remote control is provided for easy operation. The heat and temperature setting can also be adjusted using the remote. This allows each user to always use the temperature that is most pleasing to them.
There are many benefits to using a body dryer instead of towels. Consider the following ten if you are considering purchasing such a device.
1. The effort it takes to get completely dry is eliminated.
2. Damp towels that contain germs will become a thing of the past.
3. The warm air hitting the body is relaxing.
4. Body dryers are the better hygiene option.
5. They can be faster than towel drying, and produce better results.
6. They can safely be used on children and pets.
7. Any skin irritation caused by towel drying can be eliminated.
8. Body dryers are easy to use and use less electricity than washing and drying towels.
9. With towels out of the picture, there will be less laundry to do.
10. Dry air emitted in the bathroom after a shower or bath will help dry the area and prevent mold growth.
Body dryers have been used in the United Kingdom for quite some time, and have now become popular in Canada, Australia, and the United States. Since they are hardwired, do consider hiring a professional to complete the installation. As with most things today, body dryers can be purchased online from several different retailers. Prices and models vary from retailer to retailer.
Date: August 15, 2012 at 4:12 pm- by Leslie Miller- Posted in Health & Beauty and tagged body dryer, body dryers, electric body dryer, luxury bathroom products- Comment(s): 0