- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
The Ultimate Machine – Aston Martin One 77
The Aston Martin One-77 is by far the ultimate authority in luxury vehicles. The hand-formed aluminum body displays ribbed sides, monstrous headlights and aggressive ducts, all of which were inspired by the race cars of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters.
Under the hood you’ll find a 7.3-liter V12 engine capable of delivering 750 horsepower and 750 lb-ft of torque. Reports claim that it smashes 0-60 in just over 3 seconds, and has a top speed of over 200 mph. The car also features a fully adjustable suspension with pushrod-activated dampers, carbon-ceramic brake rotors, and a six-speed paddle-shifted transmission exclusive to the One-77 (If you couldn’t figure it out by its name, only 77 were produced)
Price Tag ? $1.5 to $2 million give or take.
Date: February 15, 2012 at 12:36 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, aston, Aston Martin, Aston Martin One-77, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, one 77, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0