- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Volvo XC 60 Test Drive & Crossover SUV Review
The 2012 Volvo XC60 is a Crossover SUV that combines good looks, impeccable safety, and lots of luxury. The XC60 has a base price of $33,300. The lines on the X60 are exquisite and are accentuated by the high shoulder lines. The Volvo XC60 is easy to drive which makes it a great choice for practically any driver out there looking for a safe and affordable luxury crossover SUV.
Some of the really cool technology featured on the 2012 Volvo XC60 includes the City Safety Feature which will help prevent you from rear-ending another car, the blind spot monitoring which sounds an alarm when changing lanes if there is a vehicle present, and stability control which keeps the car upright.
On the inside the 2012 Volvo XC60 features a supple leather interior and high end wood trim surround the passengers. The interior is very user friendly and the rear seats fold flat to create more cargo room. The controls are also very easy to use. The XC60 is powered by a 3.2 liter inline-6 engine that produces 240 horsepower and 236 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy for this engine is 18 MPG city and 24 MPG highway. But there is more potent engine available on some of the higher trim levels. A 3.0 liter turbocharged 6-cylinder engine puts out 325 horsepower and 354 lb-ft. of torque. This engine 17 MPG in the city and 23 MPG on the highway. And of course all Volvo vehicles feature AWD.
Date: January 29, 2012 at 6:43 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Volvo and tagged 2012, car reviews, crossover, review, suv, test drive, Volvo XC 60- Comment(s): 5