- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Volvo S60 Test Drive & Luxury Car Review
The 2012 Volvo S60 has the most powerful engine Volvo has ever had in a sedan. The turbocharged 3.0 liter inline-6 produces 325 horsepower and 354 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy for this engine is 18 MPG in the city and 26 MPG on the highway. There is also a smaller less powerful 2.5 liter 5-cylinder that makes 250 horsepower and 256 lb-ft of torque. Less power and a smaller engine means better fuel economy and the 2.5 liter gets 20 MPG in the city and 30 MPG on the highway. Prices range from $31,150 to $42,950.
From a design standpoint Volvo has really stepped up their game. The 2012 Volvo S60 has everything in its arsenal to compete with other entry level luxury sedans. There are a bunch of great safety features that come standard on the S60. On the inside the Volvo keeps it simple and comfortable. But it’s the monster engine that is the best part of the new 2012 S60 luxury sedan.
Date: January 29, 2012 at 4:42 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Volvo and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, Car Review, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, luxury, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, turbo, vehicles, Volvo S60- Comment(s): 0