- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Volkswagen Touareg Test Drive & SUV Review
2012 VW Touareg Test Drive – The Volkswagen Touareg has been around for a decade now and continues to get better year after year. For 2012; the Volkswagen Touareg has a base price of $42,975 which is quite high but considering the amount of features and equipment that come with the Touareg it’s really a great deal. The lines on the 2012 VW Touareg flows a lot better than previous generations from the smooth lines, to the cool LED Headlights, all the way to the rear of the SUV where the exhaust pipes are integrated. The VW Touareg has a ton of European flavor and flair. In fact you can see a lot of the Porsche Cayenne styling in the Touareg.
The 2012 Volkswagen Touareg has 3 trim levels and 3 different engine types. The 2 trim levels are the base model sport, mid-level Lux, and high-end executive which comes with all the best features and options Volkswagen has to offer. The 3 engine really give you a variety. The VR6 engine has been a staple in Volkswagen’s line-up for many years. The VR6 is a 3.6 liter V-6 engine that produces 280 horsepower and 265 lb-ft. of torque with fuel economy figures of 16 MPG in the city and 23 MPG on the highway. The TDI engine is a turbocharged diesel engine that gives you 225 horsepower and an astounding 406 lb-ft. of torque all the while netting 19 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway. The topper of the 2012 VW line-up is the Touareg Hybrid which has 380 horsepower but not so great fuel economy at 20 MPG city and 24 MPG highway. http://www.autobytel.com/volkswagen/touareg-hybrid/2012/
The interior of the 2012 Volkswagen Touareg really shines. There is a tremendous attention to detail. The huge 8 inch navigation is easy to use. The 2012 VW Touareg is the most luxurious vehicle offered from Volkswagen. Think of the Touareg as a premium luxury SUV.
Bottom line: if you need towing or hauling needs from an SUV, or if you want that German feel than the Touareg is a great choice.
Date: January 29, 2012 at 6:47 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Volkswagen and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, review, road test, small cars, supercar, suv, test drive, Touareg, vehicles, Volkswagen- Comment(s): 0