- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Volkswagen Beetle Test Drive & Car Review
The 2012 Volkswagen Beetle is lower, wider, and more masculine than the previous generation. The Beetle has a base price of $18,495 and comes with 2 different engine options. The first is a 2.5 liter engine which got a nice power bump over the previous generation. Now this 2.5 liter 5-cylinder puts out 170 horsepower and 177 lb-ft. of torque while netting 22 MPG in the city and 31 MPG on the highway. The second engine type is the turbo 2.0 liter engine that is found in a bunch of other Volkswagen cars like the GTI. This engine is a 2.0 liter 4-cylinder that produces 200 horsepower and 207 lb-ft. of torque while managing 22 MPG in the city and 30 MPG on the highway.
The 2012 Volkswagen Beetle is back and better than ever. Volkswagen has produced a car that is sleek, fast, and stylish. This Beetle should become a great selling vehicle for VW.
Date: January 31, 2012 at 12:28 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Car Reviews & Test Drive, Volkswagen and tagged 2012 Volkswagen Beetle, Car Review, test drive- Comment(s): 0