- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Nissan Maxima Test Drive & Car Review
The 2012 Nissan Maxima is one of the more sporty cars that live in the mid-sized car segment. There is definitely a lot of boring cars out there but Nissan lives outside the box and the Maxima is a prime example. On the outside the car features bulging fenders, sharp headlights, an aggressive hood, and cool 18-inch rims. These design elements make for an exciting mid-sized car.
Under the hood the 2012 Nissan Maxima rocks the famous VQ series engine. The V-6 displaces 3.5 liters and puts out a nice 290 horsepower and 261 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy is average at 19 MPG in the city and 26 MPG on the highway. When you step up into the Maxima, Nissan rewards you with all the bells and whistles. Driving the Maxima is akin to the driving an Infiniti luxury car. The car is very comfortable and the navigation system is fantastic. The controls are fantastic, the fit and finish is top notch, and the display gauges are crystal clear.
The 2012 Nissan Maxima starts at $32,060; but this mid-sized sedan punches well above its weight. The overall package really works and the strong VQ engine gives you good bang for your buck. Nissan did a great job of making the Maxima stand out from the boring mundane crowd.
Date: January 27, 2012 at 1:44 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Nissan and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 Nissan Maxima, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, maxima, midsized, new, new cars, Nissan, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles, VQ35DE- Comment(s): 0