- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
2012 Nissan LEAF Test Drive & Electric Car Review
The 2012 Nissan LEAF if the world’s first mass produced battery electric vehicle. You can get almost 100 miles of range from a single charge. Nissan really pushed the edge of design with the LEAF. The car has been thoroughly tested in a wind tunnel to reduce drag and the results are an ultra low and efficient 0.29 drag coefficient rating. The 2012 Nissan LEAF is a great driving electric car. The LEAF has a base price of $35,200 but there are offer large rebates available from the Government that will help to offset the high price tag a bit.
The battery pack on the 2012 Nissan LEAF weights about 600 pounds and is located towards the rear of the car. This gives the car a nearly perfect 50/50 weight distribution. The result is a better driving and handling electric car. The LEAF not only runs on electricity which saves you money, it also is a zero emissions vehicle meaning there are no harmful tail pipe emissions that are normally associated with a gasoline engine. Heck there is even an 8-year 100,000 mile warranty on the batteries.
The 2012 Nissan LEAF electric car is the future of the automobile in America.
Date: January 28, 2012 at 10:05 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Nissan and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 Nissan LEAF, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, electric, Electric Vehicle, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, HYBRID, hybrid electric car, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 1