- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Lexus CT 200h Road Test & Review
The 2012 Lexus CT 200h hybrid not only has the distinction of being the most fuel efficient Lexus car on the market, it is also the cheapest. The cool hatchback design not only allows for tons of cargo room, it also provides a low drag coefficient which helps in the fuel economy department. The base model 2012 Lexus CT 200h luxury hybrid is priced at $29,120. The hybrid is powered Toyota’s Hybrid Synergy Drive which includes a 1.8 Liter 4-cylinder engine as well as an electric motor. The resulting 134 horsepower is enough to get the job done.
One really cool point about the 2012 Lexus CT 200h is that the car can operate on electricity alone up to 35 MPH. This is a real bonus for those who do a lot of stop and go driving or for those who sit in rush hour traffic everyday. The CT 200h also has 3 different modes of driving: Eco, Normal, and Sport. The various settings allow for optimal fuel economy or performance depending.
As with any Lexus the CT 200h has a ton of available features and luxury options. Along with the technology there are some great safety features standard on the 2012 Lexus CT 200h. These include a Pre-Collision System, Stability Control, Backup Camera, and Safety Connect to name a few.
Date: January 28, 2012 at 5:05 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Lexus and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 Lexus CT 200h, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, HYBRID CAR, hybrid electric car, hybrid electric vehicle, HYBRID REVIEWS, Hybrid vehicle, Lexus, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, review, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0