- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Kia Forte Car Review
The 2012 Kia Forte is the replacement for the Kia Spectra of yesteryear. But the Forte is a big step ahead in terms of design, power, and fuel economy. The Kia Forte resides in a very competitive segment that includes the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, and Volkswagen Jetta. The 2012 Kia Forte is one of the better looking cars in the small sedan class and you can see a little bit of German style in the exterior.
The base model 2012 Kia Forte costs $15,200 while the top of the line costs $19,600. There are 2 different engines available. First is a 2.0 liter 4-cylinder that produces 166 horsepower and 144 lb-ft. of torque while netting 25 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway. The second engine is a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder that produces 173 horsepower and 168 lb-ft. of torque while getting 23 MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highway through a 6-speed transmission.
The 2012 Kia Forte is something a little more unique than the rest of the compact car segment. Plus you get a 5 year 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty and a 100k mile powertrain warranty. This is one of the best warranties currently on the market today.
Date: January 29, 2012 at 7:21 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Kia and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, Kia Forte, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0