- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec Test Drive & Luxury Car Review
The 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan R-Spec is a real screamer. With a Direct Injection 5.0 liter V-8 engine, the Genesis R-Spec cranks out 427 horsepower and 376 lb-ft. of torque. This power is channeled through an 8-speed transmission. Fuel economy remains respectable with the Genesis R-Spec netting 16 MPG in the city and 25 MPG on the highway.
There are many nice refinements and changes on the 2012 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec. The chrome grille features color matched accents and the headlights have a really cool line of LED lights. The Genesis R-Spec rocks huge 19-inch wheels with high performance tires. On the inside the Genesis R-Spec is all luxury and technology. Hyundai used the finest materials and the Blue Link System keeps you up to date on with all the modern technology bells and whistles. Furthermore the sound system on the 2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec comes from Lexicon, the company that also makes sound systems for Rolls Royce.
The 2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec costs $46,500. And for that price you get a fully loaded luxury car with leather, navigation, the big engine, and the 8-speed transmission just to name a few. Most other luxury cars start at this price for the base model. Oh and don’t forget about the 400+ horsepower!
Date: January 27, 2012 at 2:49 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Hyundai and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec, 2012-hyundai-genesis, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, geneses, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, luxury, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 1