- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Honda Civic Test Drive & Car Review
The 2012 Honda Civic represents the 9th generation and this nameplate in one form or another has been on sale for 45 years! The Civic has been the top sales leader in the compact sedan segment for awhile and this newest car is pretty conservative. But the 2012 Honda Civic is meant to appeal and meet the needs of a broad variety of car buyers.
The base model 2012 Honda Civic retails for $15,605. All Honda Civics with the exception of the Civic Si, the CNG, and the Hybrid are powered by a 1.8 liter engine that makes 140 horsepower and 128 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy for the 2012 Honda Civic is 28 MPG in the city and 36 MPG on the highway.
Date: February 1, 2012 at 8:44 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Car Reviews & Test Drive, Honda and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 honda civic si, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, Civic, compact, compact cars, Coupe, engine, family cars, Honda, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, racing, road test, small cars, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0