- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Honda Accord Sedan Test Drive & Car Review
The 2012 Honda Accord Sedan lives in the most competitive car segment in the automotive world. Surrounded by midsized cars like the Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, For Fusion, Hyundai Sonata, and more; the Accord has to shine in all areas. And year after year Honda continues to produce a car that lives up to its heritage. The 2012 Honda Accord is comfortable, well built, has excellent features, and it rides great. This midsized sedan does everything you want and more.
The 2012 Honda Accord Sedan has a base price of $21,380 and the top of the line EX-L model cost $31,930. There are 21 different model/trim configurations between the sedan and coupe body styles. There are also 2 different engine choices. The first is a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine that makes 177 horsepower and 161 lb-ft. of torque. The other engine is a more powerful 3.5 liter V-6 that produces 271 horsepower and 254 lb-ft. of torque. Gas mileage for the smaller engine is 23 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway and the larger V-6 engine gets 20 MPG in the city and 30 MPG on the highway.
Date: January 26, 2012 at 8:25 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Honda and tagged 2012, 4 door cars, accord, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Coupe, engine, family cars, Honda, midsized, new, new cars, road test, sedan, small cars, test drive, vehicles, • Honda- Comment(s): 1