- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
2012 Ford Focus Test Drive & Car Review
2012 Ford Focus Test Drive – For years the European version of the Ford Focus has been a top selling car. But finally for the 2012 model year the Ford Focus that graces our shores is more like the Euro version. The 2012 Ford Focus may be a car worthy of challenging the Civic and Corolla for the top position in the compact car segment. The Focus comes in both a sedan (4 doors) and a sedan-hatchback (4 doors and a rear hatch). The 2012 Ford Focus has great styling and looks ultra aerodynamic when driving down the road. The base model Ford Focus retails for $16,500 and the top of the line Titanium model goes for $22,700.
The 2012 Ford Focus is powered by a direct injected 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 160 horsepower and 146 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy is 28 MPG in the city and 38 MPG on the highway.
Overall the 2012 Ford Focus has great ergonomics, is very comfortable, and is easy to drive. The 5-speed manual transmission adds some fun to the car. The Focus comes with some great features and options for a $20k car. And of course Ford offers some great Technology packages such as the SYNC system.
Date: January 29, 2012 at 8:02 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Ford and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, Car Review, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, Ford Focus, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0