- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Ford Fiesta Road Test & Car Review
The 2012 Ford Fiesta represents the future of compact cars in America. Besides being good looking and fuel efficient; the Fiesta is quite comfortable. The base model sedan starts at $13,200 with the top of the line SES hatchback going for $17,500. The hatchback is a 5 door design which is much better looking than the sedan. There is some European flavor in there. The 2012 Ford Fiesta is a great competitor in the sub-compact car class.
The 2012 Ford Fiesta is powered by a 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine that puts out 120 horsepower and 116 lb-ft. of torque. Not a ton of power but the Fiesta is small and 120 HP is good enough to get the job done. The great thing about the small engine is the wonderful fuel economy. The 2012 Ford Fiesta gets 29 MPG in the city and 38 MPG on the highway. Those numbers are tough to beat!
Date: January 28, 2012 at 2:45 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Ford and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, ford fiesta, hatchback, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0