- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost – Test Drive & Car Review
There are over 50 different versions of the 2012 Ford F-150 available but the one that is causing quite a stir (beside the Raptor) is the EcoBoost model. What is EcoBoost?
EcoBoost is Ford’s new twin-turbo 3.5 liter V-6 engine - 365 horsepower – 420 lb-ft. of torque all while managing great fuel economy figures. The 2012 Ford-F150 EcoBoost with 2WD gets 16 MPG in the city and 22 MPG on the highway.
From a design standpoint the 2012 Ford F-150 is way above the competition. In fact the Ford F-150 looks fresh and clean and up-to-date with today’s automotive design. There is a ton of technology packed into the F-150 as well as all the utility you would expect from America’s Top Selling truck.
Date: February 1, 2012 at 8:38 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Car Reviews & Test Drive, Ford and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 4x4, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Coupe, engine, f150, family cars, ford, ford motor company, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, pick up, pick up truck, Pickup Truck, racing, road test, small cars, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0