- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Ford Explorer Road Test & SUV Review
2012 Ford Explorer Test Drive – The Ford Explorer has been around for decades and chances are you know someone who has owned or you have owned one somewhere in the past. There are a handful of good SUVs in the midsized segment but the 2012 Ford Explorer is by far the best looking of the bunch. But it’s not all about the exterior. The interior of the Explorer is pretty luxurious and Ford tried to model what Audi does and the result speak for themselves. Something really cool about the 2012 Ford Explorer SUV is the gauges are actually and LCD screen that displays the engine vitals.
The base model 2012 Ford Explorer SUV starts at $28,280 and the Limited model has a price of $39,855. The engine is a 3.5 liter V-6 that produces 290 horsepower and 270 lb-ft. of torque while getting 18 MPG in the city and 25 MPG on the highway.
The 2012 Ford Explorer is definitely at the top of the mid-sized SUV list. It combines outstanding looks, a fuel efficient engine, luxurious interior, and tons of technological features into one great package.
Date: January 28, 2012 at 2:31 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Ford and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 ford explorer, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, explorer, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, ford, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, sport utility vehicle, supercar, suv, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0