- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Chrysler 300 Test Drive & Car Review
The 2012 Chrysler 300 is a beautiful rear-wheel sedan that has set the mark for the full-sized sedan market. The base price on the 300 is $27,170 and the car comes with a 3.6 liter V-6 engine that produces 292 horsepower and 260 lb-ft. of torque. Fuel economy is pretty good for a full sized car at 18 MPG in the city and 27 MPG on the highway.
The 2012 Chrysler 300 features some really eye catching LED headlights that have become synonymous with luxury cars. The interior features a nice big functional navigation screen.
Overall the 2012 Chrysler 300 sedan is very pleasurable to drive. The interior is comfortable and the exterior looks great. The 2012 Chrysler 300 is one of the greatest American sedan’s of all time.
Date: January 31, 2012 at 12:32 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Car Reviews & Test Drive, Chrysler and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 Chrysler 300, automobile, automobiles, automotive, Car Review, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0