- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Chrysler 200 Car Review
For the 2012 model year the Chrysler 200 has been thoroughly upgraded. What was once the mundane Sebring is now a much better looking product that is fit to be called the 300′s sibling. Starting with the exterior Chrysler reworked all the panels and the result is a more refined and luxurious looking car. On the inside the fit and finish is excellent and the materials are of premium quality. The base model 2012 Chrysler 200 starts at $18,995 while the top of the line model retails for $32,070.
There are 2 different engines available in the 2012 Chrysler 200. The first is a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine that makes 173 horsepower and 166 lb-ft of torque while getting 21 MPG in the city and 30 MPG on the highway which is quite good for a car of this size. The larger 3.6 liter V-6 engine offers 283 horsepower and 260 lb-ft. of torque while mustering 19 MPG in the city and 29 MPG in the highway. It’s evident that the V-6 is the engine you should choose.
Date: January 28, 2012 at 2:12 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Chrysler and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, car reviews, car video, cars, Chrysler, Chrysler 200, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, luxury car, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0