- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Road Test & Car Review
2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Road Test – If you are in the market for a convertible that costs under $30k the 2012 Chevy Camaro is your best bet. There are 3 trim levels and the base V-6 model has an MSRP of $30,100. This car comes equipped with a 3.6 liter V-6 engine that produces 323 horsepower and 278 lb-ft. of torque. Stepping up to the top of the line 2012 Chevrolet SS Convertible is the way to get your heart pumping. The SS has a huge 6.2 liter V-8 engine that produced 426 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque. This is good enough to rocket the SS Convertible from 0-60 MPH in 4.8 seconds. Fuel economy for the V-6 is excellent at 17 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway and the V-8 gets 16 MPG in the city and 24 MPG on the highway.
When compared to other Convertibles in this class the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible outshines all the competition thanks to quality of the interior, the overall look of the car, and most importantly the driving dynamics are what set the Camaro Convertible about the rest.
Date: January 28, 2012 at 2:07 am- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Car Reviews & Test Drive, Chevrolet and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 chevrolet camaro, automobile, automobiles, automotive, camaro, car reviews, car video, cars, Chevrolet, chevy, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, convertible, convertible car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, ss, supercar, test drive, v-6, v-8, vehicles- Comment(s): 0