- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 Cadillac CTS Wagon Car Review
The 2012 Cadillac CTS may just be the best looking Station Wagon on the market today. The front is exactly the same as the CTS coupe and sedan. But it’s outback where the magic happens. The first thing you will notice is the huge LED taillights which make a bold impression. The roofline is tapered in the back giving the 2012 Cadillac CTS Wagon a very sleek look. Cadillac did a great job on making the wagon look sporty and sexy. Another cool feature you get on the Wagon that is not available on the Coupe or Sedan is the huge panoramic sunroof.
The base model 2012 Cadillac CTS wagon has a staring price of $39,015 and with that you get the 3.0 liter V-6 engine that puts out 270 horsepower and gets 18 MPG in the city and 26 MPG on the highway. There is a larger 3.6 liter V-6 engine available on a few other models. The bigger engine option brings the power level up to 318 horsepower all the while getting the same fuel economy. Of course the trim levels that have the large V-6 cost a few thousand more.
The 2012 Cadillac CTS Station Wagon is a great choice for those who need more room but are not looking to jump into the SUV segment. The CTS Wagon is definitely in a class of its own and driving one will stand out as much as a high end exotic car. Like it or not there is no denying the CTS wagon is a bold move by Cadillac.
Date: January 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, Cadillac, Car Reviews & Test Drive and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 cadillac cts wagon, automobile, automobiles, automotive, Cadillac, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, cts, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, station wagon, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0