- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse The World’s Fastest Production Car Just Got Fasterer
With a power increase of up to 1,200 HP, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse entered a new dimension.
Optically aligned to the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, which holds the world speed record of 431 km/h, the Vitesse also impresses with its dynamic driving characteristics.
Bugatti’s engineers have developed the current Grand Sport, with its 1,001 HP and 1,250 Nm, into an even more powerful vehicle. The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse maximum torque is at an impressive 1,500 Nm
The increased power of the new roadster’s 16-cylinder engine is made possible by the four enlarged turbochargers and intercoolers. The chassis has also been modified to support the power increase.
Production versions of the Super Sport will have their top speed electronically limited to 258 mph, in order to protect the tires from certain, expedient death.
Give or Take Price Tag ? $2.6 Million
Date: February 24, 2012 at 8:47 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, automobile, automobiles, automotive, Bugatti, car reviews, car video, cars, Concept Car, engine, Grand Sport Vitesse, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, supercar, test drive, vehicles, Veyron- Comment(s): 0