- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerDior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall
2012 BMW X3 SUV Road Test & Car Review
With its new features, the 2012 BMW X3 is definitely at the top of the mid-sized luxury SUV segment. The X3 continues to set the bar that other luxury SUV companies must live up to. The 2012 BMW X3 has a couple advantages over the rest of the pack. It drives and rides exceptionally well, it is fuel efficient, and the power is quite acceptable. But most importantly the X3 is a pleasure to drive.
There are 2 different models of the 2012 BMW X3 Luxury SUV. The first is the xDriver28i and the second is the xDrive35i. The main difference is the type of engine in each. The 2012 BMW xDrive28i costs $36,850 and has a 3-liter inline-6 engine that puts out 240 horsepower and gets 19 MPG in the city and 25 MPG on the highway. The 2012 BMW xDrive35i costs $42,500 and is powered by a twin-turbo version of the same engine in the xDrive28i with output being 300 horsepower. There is an 8-speed transmission present that helps the xDrive35i get 19 MPG in the city and 26 MPG on the highway.
On the inside the driving position is excellent. There is plenty of headroom despite the optional sunroof. One surprising factor is the amount of legroom present on this a mid-sized SUV. The steering wheel tilts and telescopes, allows great flexibility and the front seats are comfortable and offer good side support. The dashboard displays finely crafted wood accents. The 2012 BMW X3 comes loaded with a lot of great luxury features and options.
Date: January 27, 2012 at 10:24 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, BMW, Car Reviews & Test Drive and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 bmw x3, automobile, automobiles, automotive, bmw, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, sport utility vehicle, supercar, suv, test drive, vehicles, x3, xdrive, xdrive28i, xdrive35i- Comment(s): 0