- November 7, 2012 by www.urecomm.comBra Fitting Boutique in Ottawa
- October 3, 2012 by Leslie MillerPandora Jewelery: Luxury Jewelery With A Personal Touch
- September 20, 2012 by email@example.comPerfect Pearl Jewellery for this Autumn
- September 20, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Style Inspiration from the IWC Da Vinci Watch
- September 19, 2012 by email@example.comWestern Shirts For Women – The Perfect Autumn Style Choice
- September 19, 2012 by firstname.lastname@example.orgLet There Be Light With These 3 Contemporary Lamps
- September 14, 2012 by Leslie MillerTall Ships Landing: The Lookout Brockville Luxury Condos
- September 7, 2012 by Leslie MillerAdastra Super Yacht by John Shuttleworth Designs
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerFirst St. Regis Resort Comes To Hawaii
- September 5, 2012 by Leslie MillerPartida Estate Grown Organic Elegante Tequila
2012 BMW 5-Series GT Road Test & Car Review
2012 BMW 5-Series GT Test Drive – Recently BMW introduced a new kind of luxury vehicle. The term Gran Turismo means big trip and is reserved for the larger road going vehicles. Well the 2012 BMW 5-Series GT is a full-seized luxury crossover SUV that combines the best of both worlds. Based on the 7-Series platform, the 5-Series GT offers plenty or room for passengers along with tons of great luxury features and equipment.
The 2012 BMW 5-Series GT comes in 2 trim levels: the 535 and the 550. The base price of the 2012 BMW 535 is $56,800 while the 550 costs $65,800. The main difference between these 2 crossovers is the engine offering. The 535 uses a twin-turbo inline 6-cylinder engine that produces 300 horsepower while the 550 has a twin-turbo V-8 engine that produces 400 horsepower. The BMW 550 GT also has the latest and greatest ZF 8-Speed Transmission. The 550 fuel economy figures are 15 MPG in the city and 22 MPG on the highway, while the 535 gets 18 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway.
Both 2012 BMW 5-Series GT models come packed with the latest and greatest from BMW. Tons of technology, safety features, security, and driving systems make the 5-Series a great crossover.
Date: January 27, 2012 at 10:14 pm- by www.urecomm.com- Posted in Automobiles, BMW, Car Reviews & Test Drive and tagged 2 door cars, 2012, 2012 BMW 5-Series GT, 5-series gt, 535, 550, automobile, automobiles, automotive, bm, car reviews, car video, cars, compact, compact cars, Concept Car, Coupe, engine, Eyes, family cars, First Look Deal, gran turismo, hybrid electric vehicle, Hybrid vehicle, midsized, new, new cars, performance, racing, road test, small cars, supercar, test drive, vehicles- Comment(s): 0